Working with your school
The resources on this website have been created by teachers for teachers and we feel sure you will find them both relevant and useful. The resources are copyright. However, the lesson plans, worksheets and activity sheets are downloadable and provided free of charge by North Yorkshire County Caterers to any teacher working in one of the schools we cater for.
We have invested in this website because we believe that school meals have an important part to play in the whole school day. It has been created to add value to the school catering service and provide helpful information for adults, teachers and pupils. This website will provide teachers with a variety of resources in support of school food. If you have any questions or ideas on how we can improve the site please contact us. We are able to provide support to schools in the following ways:-
- With our educational games pupils can learn as they play.
- Teachers can use our lesson plans and worksheets.
- We can arrange theme days to link to your curriculum.
- Our team can attend open evenings and presentations to talk to parents.
- We can advise on vending for your school.
- A range of training courses are arranged for catering staff covering everything from health and safety to marketing.