Coleslaw (or cole slaw) is a salad consisting of shredded, raw, white cabbage and often also includes shredded carrots. There are many variations of the recipe which include the addition of other ingredients, such as red cabbage, pineapple, or apple.
Country of Origin:
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Cabbage (hard white)
Carrots (peeled and grated)
Onion (peeled & finely diced)
1. Thinly slice the cabbage.
2. Peel and grate the carrot.
3. Peel and finely chop the onion.
4. Stir the mustard powder thoroughly into the crème fraiche.
5. Place all the ingredients into a medium sized bowl.
6. Mix well, coating all the dry ingredients with the dressing.
As an accompaniment to various hot or cold dishes.
These indicators are for guidance only. You are responsible for reading the recipe carefully
and checking all packaging and ingredients you are using, to ensure they are suitable for your
diet and/or medical needs. AVF Marketing will not accept any liability for any situations that
might arise if this advice is ignored.
Back to list