Italian Meat Balls with Tagliatelle
Savoury meat shaped as meat balls in a rich spicy sauce, and served with pasta. Lovely as a main course or supper.
Country of Origin:
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Stuffing Mix (sage & onion)
1. Mix together the turkey, stuffing, egg, seasoning and oregano.
2. Divide into 16 balls and place in tins.
3. Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown. Gas Mark 5, 190°C, 375°F.
4. Chop the peppers and add to the tomatoes. Heat with the water and chilli powder and pour over the meatballs.
5. Cook the tagliatelle and serve with the meatballs.
Serve with extra vegetables or with a side salad.
These indicators are for guidance only. You are responsible for reading the recipe carefully
and checking all packaging and ingredients you are using, to ensure they are suitable for your
diet and/or medical needs. AVF Marketing will not accept any liability for any situations that
might arise if this advice is ignored.
Back to list