A light, marinated fish dish with garlic and lemon.
Country of Origin:
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes + 2 Hours to marinade
White Fish Fillets (skinless)
Fresh Parsley (chopped)
1. Cut the fish into portions and arrange in a casserole dish.
2. Combine the oil and lemon juice with the herbs, garlic, salt and pepper to make the marinade.
3. Pour over the fish, cover and leave to stand for at least 2 hours in a refrigerator. Baste with the marinade at least once during this time.
4. Bake at Gas mark 7, 220°c for 20 minutes.
5. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley before serving.
Serve with tumeric rice, cooked in stock.
These indicators are for guidance only. You are responsible for reading the recipe carefully
and checking all packaging and ingredients you are using, to ensure they are suitable for your
diet and/or medical needs. AVF Marketing will not accept any liability for any situations that
might arise if this advice is ignored.
Back to list