A cold or hot side dish made with potatoes, crème fraiche, and seasonings. Baby potatoes are usually used, cooked in their jackets and left whole with the skin on.
Country of Origin:
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Potatoes (Small new potatoes)
Egg (hard boiled)
Onion (finely chopped)
Crème Fraiche (low fat)
1. Wash the potatoes in cold water.
2. Do not peel the potatoes.
3. Cut the potatoes into small, bite size chunks and place in a medium saucepan.
4. Cover with water and boil for about 10 to 12 minutes, until just tender.
5. Pour off the water, set the pan in a sink or larger pan of cold water to cool the potatoes quickly.
6. In a large bowl, mix the cooled potatoes with the finely chopped eggs and chopped onion.
7. In another bowl mix the crème fraiche and mustard, stir well to ensure mustard is thoroughly mixed with the crème fraiche.
8. Add to the potatoes and stir gently to combine.
Potato salad is often served with a BBQ meal.
These indicators are for guidance only. You are responsible for reading the recipe carefully
and checking all packaging and ingredients you are using, to ensure they are suitable for your
diet and/or medical needs. AVF Marketing will not accept any liability for any situations that
might arise if this advice is ignored.
Back to list