A fish cake made with fresh salmon - an oily fish.
Country of Origin:
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
1. Boil the potatoes until soft, drain and mash.
2. Cook the fish in a tin with the lid on in the oven for 12-15 minutes until the fish is opaque and flakes easily.
3. Place the fish and juices from cooking in with the potatoe.
4. Cook off the onions and add to the potato
5. Mix well together, add the mayonnaise and parsley.
6. Divide into portions and shape. Roll in breadcrumbs and place on a greased tray.
7. Cover and chill in fridge for at least 30 minutess. 8. Bake at 220°c, 450°f, Gas Mark 7 for 20-25 minutes until crisp and heated through.
Serve with boiled potatoes and peas.
These indicators are for guidance only. You are responsible for reading the recipe carefully
and checking all packaging and ingredients you are using, to ensure they are suitable for your
diet and/or medical needs. AVF Marketing will not accept any liability for any situations that
might arise if this advice is ignored.
Back to list