Sweet & Sour Turkey
Country of Origin:
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
1. Slice the carrots and onions thinly, fry meat and vegetables in the oil.
2. Add the pineapple juice and water to the meat and vegetables.
3. Add the sugar, soya sauce, vinegar, tomatoe puree, mustard amd seasoning.
4. Simmer until tender and add the pineapple pieces.
5. Thicken with the cornflour mixed to a paste with water.
Serve with rice or a jacket potato.
These indicators are for guidance only. You are responsible for reading the recipe carefully
and checking all packaging and ingredients you are using, to ensure they are suitable for your
diet and/or medical needs. AVF Marketing will not accept any liability for any situations that
might arise if this advice is ignored.
Back to list