Vegetarian Spaghetti Bolognaise
A vegetarian alternative to a traditional meal.
Country of Origin:
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Vegemince (or quorn)
1. Chop the onions and fry in a little oil until tender.
2. Add herbs, marmite, water, chopped carrots and tomato puree. Bring to the boil.
3. Reduce the heat. Add the vegemince and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste and thicken with cornflour if necessary.
5. Cook the spaghetti in boiling water for about 20 minutes until tender.
6. Drain the spaghetti in a strainer, serve with the mince
Serve with green salad and garlic bread.
These indicators are for guidance only. You are responsible for reading the recipe carefully
and checking all packaging and ingredients you are using, to ensure they are suitable for your
diet and/or medical needs. AVF Marketing will not accept any liability for any situations that
might arise if this advice is ignored.
Back to list