Chunky Chicken Casserole
A winter warmer.
Country of Origin:
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Chicken Bouillion (gluten & wheat free brand)
1. Prepare all the vegetables into chunks.
2. Fry the onions, garlic and chicken.
3. Mix the chicken bouillion (stock cube) with the water and add to the chicken.
4. Cover and simmer on a low heat for 40 minutes.
5. Add the chopped coriander and the rest of the vegetables.
6. Simmer until the vegetables are cooked, but be careful not to overcook.
7. Mix the cornfour to a paste with a little water and thicken the sauce. Season to taste and then serve.
Serve with mashed potatoes.
These indicators are for guidance only. You are responsible for reading the recipe carefully
and checking all packaging and ingredients you are using, to ensure they are suitable for your
diet and/or medical needs. AVF Marketing will not accept any liability for any situations that
might arise if this advice is ignored.
Back to list