Corned Beef Hash
This classic corned beef hash is a popular dish for a chilly winters day and is always a favourite with adults and children alike.
Country of Origin:
Preparation Time: 15-20 Minutes
Corned Beef (diced)
1. Peel the potatoes, swede, carrots and onions.
2. Dice the swede carrots and onions and place together with the potatoes in boiling water. Cook until tender. Drain but retain a little of the stock.
3. Carefully open the tin of corned beef and dice into the required portion.
4. Gradually add the corned beef to the potato mixture assuring an even distribution of the corned beef throughout. Add a little stock until the mixture is of a dropping consistency.
5. Place the mixture into a suitable oven proof dish spreading evenly.
6. Sprinkle the grated cheese over the top and bake in a moderate oven Gas Mark 5 or 190°c until golden brown and piping hot.
7. Garnish with a slice of tomato and serve as required.
Vegetables and gravy or even baked beans.
These indicators are for guidance only. You are responsible for reading the recipe carefully
and checking all packaging and ingredients you are using, to ensure they are suitable for your
diet and/or medical needs. AVF Marketing will not accept any liability for any situations that
might arise if this advice is ignored.
Back to list