There is nothing quite like the taste of bread. This is a healthy alternative to the traditional filled sandwich.
Country of Origin:
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Pitta Bread (wholemeal)
Iceberg Lettuce (finely chopped)
Cucumber (finely sliced)
Tomatoes (finely sliced)
White Cabbage (finely shredded)
Carrot (finely shredded)
Red Onions (finely shredded)
Mayonnaise (reduced calorie)
1. Wash and dry all vegetables and salad items well.
2. Grate the required amount of cheese and place to one side ready to be added to the coleslaw mix.
3. Finely shred the cabbage,carrot and onion and mix together well.
4. Place the shredded vegetables into a suitable bowl and add the mayonnaise and grated cheese. Mix well.
5. Cover and chill until required.
6. Finely slice the tomatoes,lettuce and cucumber.
7. Carefully make a pocket in the pitta bread and fill with the cheesy coleslaw and salad.
8. Keep refrigerated until required.
Side salad and potato wedge garnish.
These indicators are for guidance only. You are responsible for reading the recipe carefully
and checking all packaging and ingredients you are using, to ensure they are suitable for your
diet and/or medical needs. AVF Marketing will not accept any liability for any situations that
might arise if this advice is ignored.
Back to list