This healthy rice dish can be served with a salad or as a satisfying side dish.
Country of Origin:
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Brown Rice (long grain)
Onions (finely chopped)
Tomato (finely chopped)
Cucumber (finely chopped)
Mixed Peppers (finely chopped)
1. Cook the rice thoroughly following manufacturers instructions.
2. When cooked drain well and rinse under cold water making sure that the rice is completely chilled within 90 minutes.
3. Wash the peppers and cut in half, remove the core and seeds. Finely dice.
4. Wash and dice tomatoes and cucumber.
5. Peel and finely dice the onion.
6. Place all the ingredients into a suitable dish and mix together.
7. Cover and refrigerate until required.
Various cold meats or quiche.
These indicators are for guidance only. You are responsible for reading the recipe carefully
and checking all packaging and ingredients you are using, to ensure they are suitable for your
diet and/or medical needs. AVF Marketing will not accept any liability for any situations that
might arise if this advice is ignored.
Back to list