Vegetable Chow Mein
This vegetarian dish makes a delicious meal on it's own or it can be served as an accompaniment.
Country of Origin:
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
1. Wash and dry all vegetables well.
2. Peel and finely dice the onions.
3. Cut the peppers in half, remove the core and seeds and slice.
4. Peel and cut the carrots into strips.
5. Place the garlic, diced onions and soy sauce into a Wok or large frying pan and cook for approximately 5 minutes.
6. Add the remainder of the prepared vegetables to the pan, season to taste and cover. Cook for a further 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender but not over cooked.
7. Cook the noodles following manufacturers instructions, drain well and add to the vegetable mixture. Stir well before serving.
8. Garnish with chopped fresh spring onion.
Boiled rice, prawn crackers, curry sauce or sweet & sour sauce.
These indicators are for guidance only. You are responsible for reading the recipe carefully
and checking all packaging and ingredients you are using, to ensure they are suitable for your
diet and/or medical needs. AVF Marketing will not accept any liability for any situations that
might arise if this advice is ignored.
Back to list