This is where you can read Cati's latest news to find out what she has been up to. It is regularly updated so keep coming back to My School Lunch to find out more.
We'd like to wish all our friends in Caerphilly a Happy New Year. We look forward to seeing you back at school on the 8th January 2018.
Cati wants to try some new things this New Year. You can read her five plans below. It may give you some ideas for things you'd like to try.
1. Read three new books a month. She plans to visit her local library and get some new books to improve her reading and learn new things. It is free to do this where she lives and she really enjoys choosing the new books.
2. Try a new food at least once a week. Cati loves trying new food and usually finds that when she tries something new she likes it. Why don't you try a new food this week? When you have a school meal you get to try new food on a regular basis.
3. Drink 6 glasses of water every day. Cati drinks a lot of water anyway so this one should be easy but she is going to create a chart so she can mark it off each time she has a glass. That way she can check she is drinking enough. It's important to drink plenty of water so you don't get dehydrated. When you feel thirsty it is a sign you are already dehydrated so drink water regularly throughout the day.
4. Learn a new sport or activity. Is there something different you would like to try? Learning a new activity can be really good fun. Cati thinks she may try skiing this winter as it looks great fun. She will need to have some lessons though as she hasn't done it before.
5. Play on the games in the funfair every week. The games on this website are a great way to learn and are also really good fun to play. By playing on them every week Cati hopes to get to harder levels soon and keep improving her scores.