A tasty snack, that makes a change from a traditional sweet scone
Country of Origin:
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
5 level teaspoon(s)
Cheese (mature cheddar)
2 level teaspoon(s)
1) Sieve the flour, mustard, baking powder, and dried milk into a mixing bowl.
2) Rub in the margarine until it looks like fine crumbs.
3) Add the grated cheese and then the water until the mix comes together in a soft ball.
4) Roll out the mixture to ¾ of an inch thick and cut the scones out as close as possible using a 2 ½ inch cutter.
5) Brush with milk and bake on a greased tray in the oven at Gas Mark 6, or 400°F until they look a golden brown.
Warm or cold, plain or with butter.
These indicators are for guidance only. You are responsible for reading the recipe carefully
and checking all packaging and ingredients you are using, to ensure they are suitable for your
diet and/or medical needs. AVF Marketing will not accept any liability for any situations that
might arise if this advice is ignored.
Back to list