Roasted Vegetable Bake
A selection of seasonal vegetables roasted in the oven with pasta twists and spices. Ideal for a cold winters supper.
Country of Origin:
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
1. Heat the oven to 190ºC, 375ºF or Gas Mark 5.
2. Spread the diced vegetables on a baking tray.
3. Drizzle the oil over the vegetables and put in the oven and roast for approximately 20-25 minutes.
4. Fill a medium sized saucepan ¾ full with water add a pinch of salt and bring to the boil.
5. Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook for 10-12 minutes.
6. Drain the pasta.
7. Fry the crushed garlic and ground cumin in a teaspoon of oil in a small frying pan.
8. Remove the vegetables from the oven and drain the excess oil from them.
9. Stir the vegetables into the pasta twists with the garlic & cumin.
Crusty french bread.
These indicators are for guidance only. You are responsible for reading the recipe carefully
and checking all packaging and ingredients you are using, to ensure they are suitable for your
diet and/or medical needs. AVF Marketing will not accept any liability for any situations that
might arise if this advice is ignored.
Back to list