Fish in a creamy sauce, served with pasta ribbons.
Country of Origin:
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
1. Cook the salmon in the oven with a little water and cover with foil.
2. Melt the margarine and add the flour, stir together making sure it does not burn. Add the milk and whisk together until smooth. Bring to the boil slowly stirring all the time until thickened. Turn down to a simmer and add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Cook the mixed vegetables and drain.
4. Cook the tagliatelle in boiling water and drain.
5. Flake the salmon and add with the vegetables to the sauce.
6. Pour the sauce over the pasta, and mix together.
7. Sprinkle with the parsley to serve.
With a side salad.
These indicators are for guidance only. You are responsible for reading the recipe carefully
and checking all packaging and ingredients you are using, to ensure they are suitable for your
diet and/or medical needs. AVF Marketing will not accept any liability for any situations that
might arise if this advice is ignored.
Back to list