Eating a healthy, well balanced diet at work can contribute to your overall health & well-being. Caerphilly Borough Council Catering Services strive to give their customers the best service possible.
- We only use approved suppliers and purchase local produce wherever possible to help sustain the local economy and reduce our carbon footprint.
- We offer a wide range of fruit, vegetables and other healthy alternatives.
- We use cooking methods like steaming and oven baking, which enhance texture and taste, and aid nutrient retention.
- We take care to limit the amount of fat, sugar and salt in our recipes.
- We offer a range of fruit juice based drinks, fresh and mineral water.
- We promote the healthy choices available on menus and information display.
- A range of healthy eating options are available in the vending machines on site.
- We offer a range of Fairtrade and Organic produce.
- Catering staff can provide information on all the alternatives available.
- We actively promote and encourage healthy eating and would like to provide you with a very enjoyable ‘Dining Experience’