Diced Onion & Tomato Chutney
This is a colourful salad served as a tasty starter or as an accompaniment to cold meats for lunch or supper.
Country of Origin:
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Vinegar (your choice)
1. Wash and dry tomatoes well. Slice into thick slices and dice.
2. Peel the onions and dice.
3. Combine the diced onions and tomatoes together in a suitable salad dish.
4. To make the vinaigrette, dissolve the salt in the vinegar. Add the olive oil and pepper and whisk or shake well to combine.
5. Cover the onion and tomato chutney with the required amount of dressing and store chilled until required. NB: To vary the dressing the vinegar may be replaced by lemon juice, orange juice or grapefruit juice.
Salad, warm wholemeal crusty bread and cold meats.
These indicators are for guidance only. You are responsible for reading the recipe carefully
and checking all packaging and ingredients you are using, to ensure they are suitable for your
diet and/or medical needs. AVF Marketing will not accept any liability for any situations that
might arise if this advice is ignored.
Back to list