A vegetarian treat.
Country of Origin:
Preparation Time: 40 Minutes
Breadcrumbs (fresh brown)
Salt & Pepper
Oranges & Lemons
1. Cook onion and leek in a pan with a lid on, with the margarine until tender.
2. Cook the lentils until soft and drain (save the liquid).
3. Mix all the dry ingredients together, with the onion, leek and lentils. Add the eggs and lentil liquid and lemon juice and mix until the mixture binds together.
4. Line a loaf tin with greasproof paper and lightly grease (or bakewell paper).
5. Spread ½ the mixture in the tin.
6. Spread the stuffing mixture on the mixture in the tin.
7. Spread the other ½ of the mixture on top. Make sure you spread it into the corners.
8. Cook in the oven Gas Mark 5, 190°C, 375°F for 40 minutes. Turn out onto a dish and garnish with slices of oranges and lemons.
Serve with potatoes and vegetables.
These indicators are for guidance only. You are responsible for reading the recipe carefully
and checking all packaging and ingredients you are using, to ensure they are suitable for your
diet and/or medical needs. AVF Marketing will not accept any liability for any situations that
might arise if this advice is ignored.
Back to list