Baked potatoes are great for cold weather eating, and are both healthy and satisfying. This is a jacket potato with a difference with added omega 3.
Country of Origin:
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Tuna (in brine drained)
1. Wash potatoes under cold running water thoroughly prior to cooking.
2. Place the potatoes on a baking tray and bake in a preheated oven gas mark 5, 190°c until the centre of the baked potato is soft and the outer skin is crispy.
3. When cooked cut the potatoes in half and scoop out the flesh.
4. Place the sweetcorn into a suitable saucepan or container and gently heat through. Drain well.
5. Drain the tuna and place into a bowl together with the potato flesh and sweetcorn. Mix together well.
6. Place the potato mixture back into the potato shells and sprinkle with the grated cheese.
7. Return to the oven for approximately 5-10 minutes or until the cheese melts.
8. Garnish with a slice of tomato and serve immediately.
Side salad, warm wholemeal crusty bread.
These indicators are for guidance only. You are responsible for reading the recipe carefully
and checking all packaging and ingredients you are using, to ensure they are suitable for your
diet and/or medical needs. AVF Marketing will not accept any liability for any situations that
might arise if this advice is ignored.
Back to list