Fruity Chicken Curry
This classic popular dish is perfect for family suppers, using tender pieces of chicken served in a delicious tasty curry sauce.
Country of Origin:
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Chicken Breast (cooked, cubed or sliced)
Coconut Milk (unsweetened)
Tomatoes (chopped canned)
1. Wash and dry all vegetables well.
2. Peel and finely dice the onions. Prepare the cauliflower and carrots.
3. Cook the cauliflower and carrots in boiling water until very soft. Puree or mash together.
4. In a large saucepan, heat the vegetable oil over a medium heat. Gently cook the onions without colouring stirring often. Add the curry powder and mango chutney at this stage and cook, stirring constantly for approximately 1 minute.
5. Stir in the coconut milk, tomatoes and tomato paste. Add the pureed vegetables and cook for a further 5 minutes or until slightly thickened stirring occasionally.
6. Add the cooked chicken adjust the seasoning to taste Cook until piping hot.
7. Serve with boiled rice.
Variety of rice dishes, bombay potatoes, mango chutney and poppadoms.
These indicators are for guidance only. You are responsible for reading the recipe carefully
and checking all packaging and ingredients you are using, to ensure they are suitable for your
diet and/or medical needs. AVF Marketing will not accept any liability for any situations that
might arise if this advice is ignored.
Back to list