Stir Fry Vegetables
This is a quick healthy colourful vegetable dish easily prepared using fresh vegetables.
Country of Origin:
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Red onion (sliced)
Mixed Fresh Peppers (sliced)
Courgettes (thinly sliced)
Fresh carrots (peeled and cut into batons)
Mushrooms (washed and sliced)
1. Wash and dry all vegetables well.
2. Peel and finely slice the red onions.
3. Cut the peppers in half, remove the core and seeds and slice.
4. Top and tail the courgette and slice.
5. Peel the carrots and cut into baton shape pieces.
6. Place a little oil into a wok and heat until hot.
7. Add all prepared vegetables and stir fry for approximately 3-4 minutes. Correct the seasoning as required
8. Serve immediately with required dish.
As a side dish to accompany chicken, pork, beef and fish or on its own as a vegetarian option.
These indicators are for guidance only. You are responsible for reading the recipe carefully
and checking all packaging and ingredients you are using, to ensure they are suitable for your
diet and/or medical needs. AVF Marketing will not accept any liability for any situations that
might arise if this advice is ignored.
Back to list